Our Approach is NOT a One Size Fits All…
We work for you and not the Insurance Company!
We provide individually customized options based on our clients’ needs:
- Choose one or more products from a wide-range of industry leading providers
- Hands-on and dedicated support every step of the way. We work for YOU
- Consultative approach with multiple company and structure options
Retrospective Commission (RC)
- dealer assumes no risk
- only participate in the profits
- Generates long-term income, with no upfront costs
- Profit and equity bonuses available.
Controlled Foreign Corporations (CFC)
- Dealer establishes reinsurance company offshore and elects to be taxed as a U.S. insurance company for Federal Income Tax purposes.
- earn all underwriting profits and investment income on ceded reserves produced.
- Company makes a 953d election, which makes the offshore domiciled company a domestic company for tax purposes
- CFC will file a U.S. Corporate Insurance Company Income Tax Return.
- Permanent tax exclusion for underwriting profits under IRC Section 831(b).
- Distributions taxable at preferential dividends tax rates.
Non-Controlled Foreign Corporations (NCFC)
- Dealer buys a share(s) of stock in an established offshore reinsurance company.
- Earns 100% of underwriting profits and investment income earned on ceded reserves produced.
- not subject to income taxation in country of domicile.
- Shareholder taxation is deferred until such time as distribution is made with respect to shares of stock owned.
- Distributions taxable as long-term capital gains
Dealer Owned Warranty Company (DOWC)
- Dealer forms new corporation (C Corp) in the state of the producing dealership(s).
- DOWC is obligor on VSC products and is registered as service contract provider in states it will do business.
- Program is administered by third party admin company.
- DOWC files both State and Federal income tax returns and no premium taxes paid.
- DOWC utilizes retail cost accounting which is advantageous for tax deferral.
- Company does not make IRC Section 831(b) election until it is placed into runoff status.
Contact us today to schedule a dealer review!